|“||To this end, the foolish and the acts of barbarism they commit must be purged.||”|
|Physical and Vital Statistics|
|Likes||Sanjusangendo Temple, Kintsuba, Amanatto|
|Attribute||Light · Gold|
|Transformation (Japanese)||光輝く黄金のシュヴァリエ オーアイト|
|Transformation (Romaji)||Hikari Kagayaku Ōgon no Shuvarie, Ōaito|
|Transformation (English)||The Golden Chevalier, Orite|
|Anime||In The Name Of Love|
Kinshiro Kusatsu (草津錦史郎 ~ Kusatsu Kinshirō) is a 3rd year at Binan High School. He is the student council president of Binan High School, and has the best grades in his graduating class. He is the childhood friend of Atsushi Kinugawa.
Kinshiro has silver hair that goes down to his cheeks and his bangs are parted to the left side of his forehead. Kinshiro also has green eyes and is the shortest among all of the members of the Earth Conquest Club.
He wears a white uniform tunic which he has zipped up, a pair of long white pants, and a pair of white shoes.
In Season 1 when he transforms into The Golden Chevalier, Aurite, he wears a black military-styled coat with red and gold cufflinks, a red cape which is attached to the medallion just below his neck, a pair of white silk gloves, tight black pants which are tucked into his pair of over the knee height black boots with red straps at the top to keep them in place.
In Season 1 shown in the near end of Episode 12 and again in Season 2 episode 11. Kinshiro’s Chevalier military-styled uniform is now white coat with gold cufflinks, a white cape which is attached to the medallion just below his neck, a pair of white silk gloves, tight white pants which are tucked into his pair of over the knee height white boots with white straps at the top to keep them in place.
He is reserved and cool, but at times can be arrogant. When he is reminded of Atsushi, he gets easily angered.
He was kind, soft-spoken and sensitive as a child, feeling strongly about his friendship with Kinugawa, as was seen when he made a wish on a shooting star to stay friends with him forever.
Along with the call of "Conquest!" (コンクエスト! Konkuesuto!), Kinshiro transforms by holding a rhombus (◊) shaped ring located on index finger of his right hand.
His given colour is Gold, his attribute is Light, and he transforms into "The Golden Chevalier, Shining in Radiance, Orite!. His elemental attribute is important because he is the direct contrast to Yumoto Hakone, who is the Scarlet Prince, prince of Light. Whereas, Yumoto embodies the warmth and radiance of Light, Kinshiro represents "blinding light" such as extravagance and corrupted power, and coldness.
- Ultima Adamas: (ウルティマ・アダマス Urutima adamasu)
A group attack that is performed with Chevalier Aurite, Argent and Perlite. Caerula Adamas Each of their rapiers releases a ray of each of their image colors.
- He can emit rays from his hands.
- Chevalier Aurite fights with rapier as his weapon.
Rapier: Aurite fights with rapier as his weapon. Each of the Chevaliers carries their own rapier which they can summon instantly, they all look the same.
" My name is Dark Aurite. The Black Chevalier, writhing in darkness!"
Waganaha dāku ōaito yami ni ugomeku ankoku no shuvarie!
- Ater Aurum (アーテル・アウルムĀteru aurumu) Dark Orite conjures and shoots explosion of black rays to the surroundings and enemies.
- Gigant Aurum (ギガント・アウルムGiganto aurumu) Using his rapier, Dark Aurite shoots red and black rays at his enemies.
- "Why?! Why are you like this? You being nice just lets me be selfish! It was the same back then! You should have gotten angry and told me not to take it out on you! But because it was me, you didn't say anything. You didn't do anything! That's why I could never apologize to you!" (episode 12)
- "What's the point in fighting them now? Now that everything's been brought to light, all my talk of order rings completely hollow." (episode 12)
- Never Know Kinshiro’ Character image song 
- 3 meters worth distance of the heart (I miss you の３メートル, miss you no 3 mētoru) Kinshiro’s solo version 
- 3 meters worth distance of the heart (I miss you の３メートル, miss you no 3 mētoru)
- We the righteous Caerula Adamas!! (我ら正義のカエルラ・アダマス!!,Warera seigi no kaerura adamasu!!)
- "Kusatsu Onsen" (草津), is considered to be an all-time favorite public hot spring destination among tourists in Japan as the spring waters are decently high in quality and antibacterial in nature, with claims of curing ailments due to its high sulfurous content. 
- He seems to have a love of thrill rides, according to the otome game.
- The ‘kin’ in his first name is a homophone for ‘gold’. And the ‘shi’ in his name uses the exact kanji as the shi in Atsushi.